Tuesday, October 2, 2007

alien of the world

Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul.

1 Peter 2:11


we're aliens of this world. it's so hard being an alien of the world. stuffs are like no longer the same. esp in class. i'm like graduating this fri and i dont think these 2 years with my class made any difference. it's so different from like sec2, when i'm still an alien to God's kingdom and a citizen of the world.

now the other way round, i'm a citizen of God's kingdom, and alien of the world. but no matter how hard it's gonna be, i know my God is there. He's there, He's watching. He's grieving with me. and the harder it is the greater the reward right? God is real, i know that, i see that. and no way am i going to let go of my faith cos of some small matters that happened in class.

fri, graduation day. i have like totally no plans. at first, i thought,"wow, 4e4 so united, going seoul garden dinner together. why my class dont have? so sian one?" but it's not dont have, it's i'm not informed of it.

i thought God really blessed me a lot already. i'm like no longer that close with corina, ps, joc, pam, etc, but they never fail to include me in birthday presents and celebrations. they're like really nice. and kk, and fiona, helena and cz, cx, ym, cw, etc. they're like super nice too la. we dont talk much, but at least when we talk to one another, we managed to crap a whole lot. yea. and cal, evan, ht, hs, baby, jacq, etc. tho different class, but we spend kinda lot time together too. =D and my cello bass mates. thanks guys!

seoul garden or not, informed or not, it no longer matters. God had blessed me with more than i could imagine. that's enough. i'm contented with all God had given me. thank You God.

IF MY GOD IS FOR ME, WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME?