Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007

okay, before i begin my post about 2007, let me complain.... I CANT GO TOMORROW'S APPRECIATION DINNER!! ='( yupp.. i'm definately not happy about it. i wanna go i wanna go!

okay, back to the subject: 2007.

2007... it's been a fruitful year. yupp, i've KEPT THE FAITH and i'm gonna continue to keep it. been through a couple of life-changing moments this year.

first, it was SYF, where i chose to honour God and gave up my SYF for God. God didnt fail me and He never will. He softened my teacher's heart, and i ended up going for the competition without proper trainings, and i still got an A1 for CCA. how great is our God!

joined media in april. that is definately life-changing. learnt so much! haha. God definately showed me a lot from this ministry. made lots of nice friends too! hee! and that's where i got my shifu too! =p

the year before, i got 2 discples. and today, i got 4! yupp. and saw 2 of my diciples taking disciples. that's definately encouraging! =D

made some really nice friends in school. yupp! dearie calista and the 4e4 girls. haha. they've been a real blessing! thank God for them!

went through a low period. nearly went MIA and backslided. thank God for the people around me who encouraged me and thank God Himself for sustaining me!

one big big thing i went through... 'O's!! okay, not as big as 'A's and all, but it's still big kay? haha. i know i didnt do well in prelims, but thank God for helping me get 13 points. and definately must thank Him for taking away all stress during the real thing itself. i'm posted to nanyang JC for 1st month. dont feel like going! it's so so far! =(

THANK GOD FOR 2007!!

2008 coming up. it's time to STAND IN THE GAP!!

this is random but i like this phrase from vidas' msn nick - the spaces between my fingers were created so that yours could fill them. ( okay, i edited it myself. hee!! ) i'm not in love ar... it just sound sweet~ hee!