Tuesday, July 10, 2007

renewed faith =D

Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible!

powerful statement!

went to my own blog, and the 1st pic that flash past that slideshow thingy was a pic during mission trip. the one where each of us posed as a guitar accessory. lol! then the next thing i saw was serene's tag! loL! gosh! serene! you remind me of that thing you said that really touched me la! lol!!! yea, i miss mission trop too! and by faith, i'm gonna go again this year!! =p

hectic life. study study. o's like so around the corner, and i seriously got a lot to catch up.

lalala~ this sat no duty! yay!! lol. not that i dread doing duty, just that i've been spending so little time with cell. finally, can go for icebreaking with cell again! =D

blah. joc have been coming to my place these 2 days to practice for her piano exam tmr. jia you wor!

tmr's one of my dearest pri friend's birthday! WANLIN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance! =p she's like my bestest friend in pri sch la. haha. things changed so much sia. thank God we still in contact! =)

blah. test test and more test. i need You badly.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

-matt28:19-20