Thursday, July 5, 2007

phew!

phew!! finally have to time to just go online and chill out! but cant do this for long. still got humans homework to do.

craps. my life's so dead now. the only thing that made me feel i still have a life is my GUITAR! lol. and definately, the more happening stuffs are the way God worked in my life throughout the week. even with cal and the rest, it was fun, but only for a short while. it's like we'll head home almost immediately after school!

school was like the boring-est!! can only go home at 4.30 for like almost everyday!! call me spoilt but i'm just not used to it la. for 3.5 years, i've been ending lessons like by 3 most of the time. and now 4.30?? makes me wanna sleep. really, right now, my ONLY driving force is God. and seriously thank God it's thursday already!!! cos fri i end lessons like at 1? what a big difference!

blah! anyone knows one specific website where i can get like all the guitar tabs in the world? so tired trying to search for tabs all over the internet.

lalala~ oh oh, i was looking at the friend test thingy. funny. hmm.. nobody knows me well enough to get 90 marks!! sad. anyways, thanks serene, junze, ziyi and cal for knowing me well enough to get at least 80 marks la. =D and LUWEI!! i'm so disappointed la!! only 60 marks!! oh ya, with regard to cal's qns, the last ans should be you enjoyed the test lo! cos it's a test made by me!! =X come on, at least entertain me la. heehee!

-.- gosh!! how lame can i get? this proves how much i miss just trying on my keyboard. =p

the thought of tmr being the last day of the week and sat's like approaching so soon makes my day. lalala. =D