Thursday, August 9, 2007

where is my life?

where is my life?? blah.

besides sch, the only other place that i go is church.. lol! that's the only time i have fun.

today's half day! blah. got people ask me go clark quey, people ask me go play pool. and where did i choose to go? HOME! STUDY! WOW!

i'm online now to check if weiqiang sent any emails about tmr. and yupp, he did. he sent them like on mon and i only have the time to check today. bleh.

sanjie didnt come church last week. she's a cousin who really motivated me to be a good testimony, to be the salt of the earth, light of the world. lol! really. she started praying and wanna come church cos she saw the difference in my sis, cousin and my lives after we became christians. cool. but she's coming this week.. woots!! yea sanjie, i'm excited too!!

thanks ht mummy for your encouragements. love ya lots!!

and thanks luwei for buying my present a week early! lol!!