Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You light up my life

You called my name, reached out Your hand
Restored my life
And I was redeemed, the moment You entered my life

So it's with everything I am
I reach out for Your hand
The hope, the change the second chance I've gained
On You I throw my life, casting all my fears aside
How could greater love than this ever possibly exist

How could we live but not see
Your sacrifice, Your glory
You reign You reign
Over everything Lord You reign
With power and justice divine
Over everything Lord You reign

See now the King of glory
Love of God become my calling
Father I surrender
All I am to You forever



I took my troubles to the Lord;
I cried out to Him and He answered my prayer.
Rescue me, O Lord, from liars and from all deceitful people
I am tired of living among people who hate peace.
I search for peace but when I speak of peace, they want war!

Psalm 120:1-2, 6-7

Because the Sovereign Lord helps me,
I will not be disgraced.
Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do His will.
And I know that I will not be put to shame.
Isaish 50:7

We can make our own plans,
But the Lord gives the right answers.
People may be pure in their own eyes,
But the Lord examines their motives.
We can make our own plans,
But the Lord determines our steps.
Proverbs 16:1-2, 9

I love You, Lord;
You are my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my saviour;
My God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
And my place of safety.
I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
And He saved me from my enemies.
Psalm 18:1-3

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
When can I go and meet with God?
My tears have been my food day and night,
These things I remember as I pour out my soul:
How I used to go with the multitude,
with shouts of joy and thanksgiving.
Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.
By day the LORD directs his love,
at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life.
Psalm 42



For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.
2 Corinthians 2:15