Saturday, July 12, 2008

renewed

my favourite day of the week: SATURDAY!

i love saturdays. it's the day that i get to hang out with my eternal family.

there was once in class, the class was like talking about going to korea ELP and it's like late nov to early dec.
wanzi: i can't, i wanna go mission trip with church.
yixuan: like that la! got church friend dont want us already la!!
at that point, i didnt know how to reply. i gave the politically right answer - laughed.

well, know i dare say. the ans is yes. today i shared this with ziyi and serene. they were saying, " of cos! i know my church friends longer than i know my sch friends. it's not surprising that i choose church friends over them. and if any one of my friends dare talk bad about my church friends, i'll get pissed."

yea, that's the attitude i'm lacking. i love my church friends. they my friends that will last. not only this life time, but for eternity, till forever and forever.

went church yesterday for set up, quite okay. hah. just really really worn out from sch.

went church today. was a little late. but i had nothing much to do anyway. went up for media. REGINA was there. yay! crapped with her. then crapped with JAMES CHIA and KENNETH YEO. talked with JIEYING and MICHELLE LEW too. MUEN looks less stress today. =P

and... MY RING IS LOST. (hah! it's okay, dont need feel bad ya, kenneth. =D)

then went for CG. took pics with NUBIAN GENTS AND FEMININE FIRE.(told you guys it was 'fire'! you guys insisted that it's 'five'! =P) took pics at the railway track like the nubian gents one. exciting! then went for BBQ. it was really fun. the talks and all. and i realised i'm so old already! i was one of the pioneers of arhcers 2! so cool! took a lot of pics, all with charlotte. ate a lot. as usual, i dont know how to cook. it was even better when i recieved an unexpected sms. it was great.

went back to church to wait for my sis. but by the time i went back, all the pack up was done already. hee! talked a little with PD, bro tim and the media people.



I LOVE MY MINISTRIES... CELLGROUP AND MEDIA. made really good, nice, godly friends all around. =) i love my eternal family. the place where i grow spiritually and mentally and all.



took the 1st step in rededicating my life today. God, rekindle that fire in me. the way i felt God's holy Presence was really different. it's not those 'woah!' kind of feeling, not those hair-standing, reverent type. it's divine peace that fell upon me. how awesome. i dont want to lose this feeling. the peace, the rest, the quiet-ness my soul felt. it could only me God. powerful. renew-ed.

I LOVE GOD.