Wednesday, September 19, 2007

my one and only

saw the video from cal's blog in godtube.



it captured me. especially when God sacrificed Himself just to set me free. man! that was powerful. powerful love. at that moment, i'm like so touch. His love set me free once again. when lies from the devil began to cloud my mind, His love shot through and brought me back. i'm so unworthy, yet He chose to do it. no, never will i find such strong, such powerful love. He's the one and only.

my one and only.

how nice the world may seem. how shiok sins may feel. it's with my one and only God where my heart is totally filled. it's with Him where i'm whole again, where there's life once again.

my heart really goes out to those. hidden in the dark. enjoying the darkness, not knowing that there's someone, someone else who really love them, who really cares for them. the world long to capture them. but like in the skit, God interrupted. He came between sin and man. He rather the world 'attack' Him, then let us suffer. He came forward to protect us, to bring us back to Him once again.

how wonderful is He.