Wednesday, March 12, 2008

dedications

dedicated to NYJC O1 OG23. the 1st time i sang this song, the 1st thing i thought of is you guys. i miss you guys lots. =)


Strangers before
A world apart
We bearly noticed one another
Till angels of fate
In this heavenly place
Brought us together
Through joy and laughter


I hold you close
I hold you near
It may not be forever
And when i have to let you go
My heart it hurts me so


You turned around
You walked away
And tears flow down my cheeks
And moments turned into memories
To memories we'll relive


this is to JJC LINE camp LG7. i'll miss you guys. tho the bonds between me and you guys are not strong. this is my 1st camp as a fac after all. thanks for making everything happen. =)


Tonight we remember
The moments spent together
The joy and the laughter that we shared


Tonight we will cherish
The times that we spent here
Because it's the only time we have


Take our hands and see our smiles
This is where we all belong
I'll remember the times we spent together
Until my last december
Tonight


this is to all my friends, especially JJC O2 OG11 OGLs. i know you guys have fostered great bonds with family 3. i know how it feels. it's like me stepping into JJC from NYJC. we all gotta move on and accept reality.


As we walk into a brand new day
Let the sun shine in our face
No matter what they say
Come what may
We are here to stay


No matter how tough it may be
Remember you can hold on to me
Your hand i will never let go
Lets fulfil the dreams behold