Sunday, March 30, 2008

pictures!

my fav camper - QILONG!! a really sweet FRIEND too. hee!


a couple of LG8 campers. woohoo!


the sports sch guy who said he'll remember me cos of my sports-sch-cluelessness. LOL!


ah! the love birds in my LG. hee!


my LG's e-web. lalala~

yes, DEYAN, we know you have a sad life. LOL!


see how tired jialong is. that was during family meeting even before camp. haha!


that was during the campers' 1st night. we were busy making the banner thingy and discussing LG presents, dance, etc. for me and deyan, we were busy eating la. =P



family 2 gays. deyan, jialong and yewsiang. hee!

back track to 3 weeks ago. LINE camp LG7!! woohoo!! =D missed them la. hee!


LG7! we rock!! =D


LG7 outing to celebrate delwin's birthday. lalala!


a couple of family 2 peeps.

LG7!! facs + campers. hee! to DARREN: i still remember you and all of us miss you!! =D