Sunday, March 2, 2008

this day

this day, or rather, yesterday, i made a critical decision. the decision that will change my life.
and i am accountable to no one but God.

this i want to remember. i want to remember this day.

i no longer want to be who i am today.

WWJD. WWsD.

transformed lives impact lives.

God, i will stand up for You before my generation.
i will stand up for my generation before You.
i will stand in the gap and be the difference.
i will look out for where You are working and join You.
i will make a difference in my world. it may be just 1 or 2 person, it may be my whole gang of frens, it may be my OG, it may be my class, it may be my ex-schoolmates. whoever it is, it's Your will that i will follow.
i will be dedicated to Your will.


not just words, but actions.

i want You to look at my life and a smile appears on Your face.

i dont want to anger You, dont want to grieve You like the world does.
because i'm in the world, not of the world.

and for Your cause, things are going to change.