Tuesday, April 22, 2008

random stuffs

woohoo! happy happy. i saw a camper outside school and he still recognises me. lol! and said hi to me. yupp, that's none other than GEORGE from YCS! lol! and i throw face in front of him la. i couldnt remember him tho i find him quite familiar. hee! he told me he was george, then i was thinking of fiona. loL! then i walked off without saying bye. hee! but happy sia, a camper still remember me and said hi to me. woohoo!

test test, stress. loL! math ar... difficult sia. mug mug mug. then tmr maybe meeting cal they all. and i forgot i got chem test on thurs. high chance pon-ing cca to study before i meet the girls. hee! lalala~

ohoh.. and today, shing and winnie said FERNANDO's shuai! gosh!! lol! actually, not bad la. that time we were choosing OG23 eye-candy, we were choosing between fernando and junwen. lol! junwen got the most votes in the end. hee! and and NY soccer came JJ again. haha. this time the slacked around in our canteen. and i caught sight of an ATHENA OGL. haha! then start remembering people like eric, hengsiong, meixuan, emelyn, etc. haha. cool. hope they come back JJ again, then i'll go up to him and say hi. loL! used to throwing face as a JJ-ian, as a student from 08S02 and as a J1 leader. loL! and jasper(JJ J1) always remind me of tedson(NY J2). =p loL!





i wanna be everything You want me to be
i wanna live my life for You

You placed in me everything i need to go on
i wanna show my whole world You

You're the only one for me