Saturday, June 28, 2008

life again

finally, away from sch work. i have a life again!

---


SEAN'S BACK!! BUT HE'LL BE GONE AGAIN TMR!! GOT SO MUCH TO TELL HIM! =P


SHIFU. sorry. maybe i'm just not the one you should be counting on. this is not the 1st time i kena something like that for you. i'll screw up again when you're gone. connection with ps? i dont know. he was not happy with what i've done. dont want to disappoint you. i'm trying. but i dont think i can. dont pin high hopes on me. probably i'm just not up for it.


DADDY GID says i've changed. have i? lol! i guess i've just grown up...

---


went watch GET SMART with cal dearie, ht mummy, vidas mama and chengyong. lol!
i like chengyong! NO NO! not like like, just like. you know. friends(like the way i like sean, serene, regina...). he's a nice guy, and can be really sweet and caring. cal and ht will agree with me.


met cal and vidas this morning(or rather, afternoon). buddys. met regina. dearie and mama accompanied me back to church. cal and i shitted together. then i went to serve. huat talked. muen talked. was late for cg.
went dinner at the jade with cg.
talked with daddy gid on the way. felt different. felt as if i'm talking to cal. lol! God was there. awesome...
met brendon on the bus. talked, laughed. went the jade eat. talked some more with ziyi and serene. fun! lol! home.

collected my graduation cert and testimonial today. =D they wrote i'm a good girl! talked a little with principal. lol!

---

oh no! i'm gonna fall sick too. i know it. beginning to have sorethroat and all. =( result of not enough rest. STUDIED too much. lol!

---
GOD says, "I knew this was going to happen. I already do. remember? I planned them all. I knew you would go through all these. dont worry, I have won the victory. I won it for you. take it, use it well. trust Me."