Wednesday, June 11, 2008

tired! tired!

woke up early cos SOME PEOPLE just dont wanna reply me, so i dont know what time i should be leaving home. realised that i've totally forgotten that i'm supposed to meet shing and winnie for GP. gosh! rushed to IMM buy stuffs, then rushed down to winnie's. finished GP then went down to meet sean low and kenneth yeo.

met them, then they immediately tell me they going vivo le. cheat me la. went to vivo. was kinda hoping mummy would say i need to go home for dinner. end up mummy asked me to just reach home by 11. went to marche straight. lol! sean low lost my bottle there. lol! 1st time hung out with this group of people... hmm... i was the youngest there! then we slacked outside marche then decided to go eat beancurd. ended up at the satay house at clarkquay. wanted to eat. i was quite hungry actually, then mummy called. aiya, lazy ar, so just ask her come fetch me lo.

to WINNIE and SHING: so so sorry. i know i was a little, uh no, quite, no no... i was 'zhong se qin you'. lol! 1st time ar. hee! i still love you guys. =P



i wanted you to send me back. got so so much to tell you.