Wednesday, August 20, 2008

17th birthday and a lil more

luwei, jingwei, muxin, jieying, liyuan, esther came my place to surprise me on sun night! yea, i really got a shock. i was too engrossed in WORK! haha! went to play bball and kena police? haha! but took a couple of pics too! =D joel pop-ed by too, tho he didnt know it was my birthday. thanks guys!

JOEL! =D


the few of us. lol!

my dad tried to smash cake in my face!! i love my daddy! =D

oh oh! dear oba got me a really cute gift. liyuan got me a really meaningful gift. i'm loved!

CAL got a really really funny post for me!! hilarious!

i pon-ed lecture on monday!! not on purpose! really! i was pushed out of the LT by a group of people. haha! funny.

met cal, grace and yvonne today. saw bro rixiang and his gang, and luwei, serene, ann, winnie. bro rx introduced a J2 JJC-ian to me. lol! quite awkward. =P then went for our usual CU dinner. lol! fun! i love them!



lastly... end of with this. it's funny kay! X)
kudos to weishun! grabbed from cal's blog. hee!