Saturday, August 16, 2008

17th birthday

birthday is just another day la, no big deal. you dont wait till someone's birthday to show how much you love that person right? lol! it's almost oever anyway. =) just 17. not really a big deal... wait till i'm 18! =P ooo... ya! i can now stay out without the 11pm curfew thing. =] lol!

BIG BIG THANKS...

sms-es from: luwei, benjamin tan, weiqi, vidas(his 17 sms-es nearly hang my hp! lol!), yixuan, bernadette, elysia chen, chongxiang, esther, yvonne, ziyi, ann, baby gektheng, daddy gideon, serene, jonathan lam, rebecca, diona, jocelyn, lichuen, chengyong, zhiyu, wenbin, weishan, huishi, junze, winnie, regina phua, don didi, evan chua, lihuan, yiying, laytheng, edwin, debra, jaclyn, dian, kendrik, kenni, corina.

how about online tags and friendster comments from: vidas, esther, gabriel, ann, jasmine, tyzzyih, jiahong, meimun, weishan, jasmine, tzuhsuan, junwen, muxin, yvonne.

cal dearie, huiting mummy and weiqiang came my place at about 1am to surprise me! lol! kinda exciting huh, sneak out to open door for them in the middle of the night while everyone's asleep. =P bought me 20 piece nuggets in place of a cake. lol! i was surprised, really!

lovely archers came my place this morning. wanna catch me in my sleep? haha! i woke up earlier than they came. and someone revealed a little something to me already... lol! but still, touched!
got special branch made by kenni. i said grace!! so i was okay. haha! it was nice la.

beloved media(specifically regina) tried to whip up something for me. haha! appreciated!! =D i like that big big card. i do i do!

went over to oikos to play after media celebrated. lol! gideon ren, huiting, mich lo, anthony, cal, xavier... loL!

took couple of pics... but all not with me. gotta get them soon! =D