Monday, August 11, 2008

far-sighted!

so looking forward to end of 'A's!!

look far ahead!! but a lil too far!
I'm not even done with my promos. lol!

gonna work as a relief teacher. probably back in fuhua. earn my own money. buy my own stuffs.
gonna get myself...

  • a mac book (by then, there will be better ones out already)
  • an electric drum set (tho i don't know... i wanna learn! i want my own jam room!)
  • camera! thought of a SLR... too pro for me. ha ha!
  • probably a new guitar

that's all i can think of for now. hee!

but i doubt the money i earn will be enough for all these.

priority... honour my parents! God!

while praying on sat, i got this...

I'm not gonna baptise unless it's with my family.

till then... I'm gonna live my life not just good at doing christian stuffs, but genuine Christ-like.