Monday, August 25, 2008

finally, a lil more honest


i used to think there was a need for a private blog. i was so afraid of blogging how i really feel up here. honestly, i'm more afraid of the people, leaders, that'll read my blog. it's just plain scary how a leader would come up to me on sat and ask,"why so emo? i read your blog." or how about this,"go see his/her blog. he/she is not doing okay." i dont know if anyone ever said that about me, but definately i've heard of people saying that. since that can happen to someone, why not me? things sometimes become so superficial. am i ready to post the way i did in my private blog. ya, i'm making known i have a private blog, in fact i have 2. is there really such a need. well, i do feel the need to. even who i wanna make known my blog to, i gotta be so so selective. such a hassle. so all here is really just a facade, nothing but a mask for others to see and to make them think i'm doing alright. even while typing this there's a fear. i read sylvester's blog, he made so so many real statements, examples, etc. no, i'm not 'brainwashed' by him. it's just that he made known how many people really feel, but didn't dare to express. that does not exclude me. he's good, real, i like him. after all, i'm still human.

disclaimer: i'm not doing not alright, and i dont like like sylvester.