Tuesday, June 19, 2007

He answered

lalala! it's been kinda fun today. heehee! out all day. it felt like a sunday. lol.

mum woke me up this morning and she saw the bookmark melody gave me! i was afraid la. cos melody wrote stuffs like "you've been a great teacher" and "from your student, melody", and my parents didnt like me to be committed. so i figured that if they knew i'm a discipler, i'll be dead.

surprisingly, my mum laughed and said(in chinese),"wa, so pro ar? be teacher. teach about what? bible things ar?" i was STUNNED! lol. seriously. and something made me stun even more. she said,"teach your dad la! teach him more, bring him to church. but he very stubborn one. you must talk more about church to him, especially when he's in a good mood."

WOAH! powerful! haha. i told her sanjie and wendy jiejie wanna come my church and she was like "okay okay, bring them to your church lo."

simply amazing, how God worked in her heart. it's like after radical conference, i got more serious in praying for my family. but the main thing that allowed all to happen is my PRAYER ANSWERING GOD. He's like the coolest! =p