Wednesday, June 13, 2007

inspired by God

many people thinks that being a christian means a life without sufferings, smooth sailing, and all will go jsut so well.

well, that's only like half of the story. maybe not even half. christian kena prosecuted. they'll go through more sufferings than others. but it's through sufferings that we're strengthened and more deeply rooted in God. all we gotta do is persevere and hang on to Daddy who loves us more than we can imagine.

God, i dont know if You used me to touch my sis, or used my sis to touch me. but You really convicted my heart O Lord.God, i really see the urgency. God, i really wanna be the salt of the world.help me God, help me Holy Spirit.God, i'm not gonna do this alone. in fact, i'm gonna surrender all us into Your hands.God, cause a change in them. O Lord, change their hearts. God, it breaks my heart to see them drift away even when they knew the consequences. God, convict theire hearts like You did to mine. Holy Spirit, help me live a life that will please You. I need You, i'm desperate for You. i know these tears are genuinly for Your people. God, i'm at a lost. i guess i relied too much on myself. i know realise that only You can make things happen. God, i give up. i surrender everything to You. i seriously cant do this alone. Holy Spirit, take control.