Monday, June 11, 2007

exciting sat?

so fast, another week has past. lol! hmm. sat was kinda, uhh, how should i put it... exciting? lol!! i was praise and worship leader, and as usual, mun chung's my guitarist. he was so super late!! only got to practice for 30 mins, and kenni sat in too.. lol! nervous.. haha.. yupp, i had media duty too. first time doing lights, and i'm doing it with muen. i definately screwed. next sat is gonna be my turn again. i definately feel more confident being projectionist, at least i've done it like twice.

lol. i was trying to understand the light board thingy. then sister wanping came and asked me to do sermon ppt? lol! and huat was not there!! and muen wanted me for lights. haha. i still helped rachel la. chionged the whole thing while sister wanping is preaching. so i kinda like didnt pay attention? =p

oh ya!! i seriously gotta thank God so so much!! was kinda stressful during praise and worship, especially when ziyi told me it gotta be powerful, it gotta be an example for the younger ones. lol! thank God for munchung also la.. he saved me a couple of times. heehee!!

and joel lew was like so "nice" la.. talk about loving your neighbour as yourself... haha! but i kinda took advantage too la. heehee!

muen going army this wed, or is it thurs. lol! not really sure. but it's really soon la.. i'll be so lost doing lights myself without him. i need a pro's help!! =p

and junze and xiao coke just didnt have enough fun the last time. honestly, i didnt have enough fun myself too la.. heehee! they wanna meet again? and kena kicked by my sis again? lol!! =p we'll see ba. heehee!