Tuesday, June 12, 2007

what happened?!

how could this happen to me?!

rah!! had fun with my cell just now.. but things just dont seem right. it's like i dont feel right... how could this happen to me??? i hate it la. things seem so different. i dont know why. is it cos i just joined media and i like can't strike a balance. i know at any time, cell comes before media, but... but... i just dont know la! i just know that i feel different. i know the cell loves me, i love them too. but.. it's just.. different!

it's pure crap la! thank God little people know about this blog. haha. or people will start to flood me with calls asking what happened.bleh.. who cares? =p

Holy Spirit, i need your help badly!!

lalala~ winnie and wendy jie jie now at my house. with their dog, chocolate. cute, friendly, gentle dog. lol! i love doggies. so cute la, so adorable, so lovable, and cuddly too!! =D