Wednesday, November 21, 2007

the attacks begins

i'm discouraged.

sister(wanlin): jie, you know what? i'm involved in practically every skit!
me: you know what? i'm not involved in practically every skit.

besides that, today's projection was a mess.

then elvin pulled me to one side to tell me to interact more with other team members other than just serene.

i wasn't feeling okay. elvin just made it worse.

suddenly, i kinda dont quite like the thought of going for trainings.

i'll be praying no team members, especially elvin, sees this post. i just wanna vent my feelings.

please dont come and irritate me with the "pray against it", "why are you feeling that way" craps. i dont want to end up talking on the phone with elvin or having him pull me aside to talk to me.

i know fairly well it's attacks. it's the devil's attacks. just let me be and pray for me. that's all i need. i'll be praying myself. i wont let it affect my performances in the team and all. i know what i'm gonna have to do and i'm gonna do it. i'm gonna interact, i'm gonna give my best. i'm still gonna do it.

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME BE.