Friday, November 9, 2007

bespectacled

blah! got fustrated today. sis dont know how to plan time, cg peeps discouraging me to go poly. I WANNA GO POLY! but of cos, more importantly, i wanna go where God wants me to go. i once thought God want me go ACJC. then after some thinking, i decided i wanna go poly. then today, gid asked me to go ACJC. God, are you trying to tell me something? when i went down to taka, i met my uncle who works as a lecturer in SP. he also asked me to go JC. somehow, while talking to that uncle, i felt the assurance that going JC ain't that bad. i dont know la. i'll just go wherever God wants me to go.

anyways, i got my new specs!! althought it's like a little big and funky. i think i look smart in it! here it is! =D

cant't see clearly? here's a better pic. that's me wearing my new specs! woots! =D