Wednesday, November 21, 2007

mission trip training

blah! i didnt realise how near mission trip is until i saw serene's blog! 6 more days? that's like less than a week! i'm like so not prepared for it. it feels like i still have 2 more weeks before mt! =p

yesterday was my 1st training! seriously, i expected myself to be shy and quiet. i end up talking so much... and kena bullied again. lol! main reason due to me being in same team with serene, gid and elvin again. lol! hmm.. i think i gotta talk more with huiwen and xiaoye. yupp.. i didnt talk much to them. haha. fun fun. and i managed to catch up! mainly due to most stuffs i learnt before last year. haha. lalala~

mission mission missions. lalala~ wonder what God has placed in store for me! i'm lovin' it.

ohhh.. i submitted my pae(1month JC thingy) form! woots!! 13 dec- the day the results of application will be announced!!

in anticipation!