Friday, November 2, 2007

random-ness.

i can't help it! i'm just so tempted to blog. rah!

lalala~ i'm only left with my chem, phy and bio p1(mcq) and ss and bio p2. can't wait for everything to be over!!

then it'll be mission training!! yipee!

then i'll be going off to taiwan.. hmm.. not really excited about that. firstly, can't celebrate with friends the end of o's. secondly, it feels weird visiting my uncle there la. yupp, i currently have an uncle in taiwan. thirdly, i'll be missing 1 week of church and 2 trainings and 1 fund raising! =( (gideon, joel, i know you're happy about that. =p)

that's like so sad. blah. i really love archers! i really do! last night joel called to ask me for mt stuffs and tried to prank me. HE WANNA BRING ME TO MALAYSIA! lol! that's a joke la. hee! anyways, after that, i just thought about it. hmm. if i were to leave cg right now, i'll be so missing them. it's like we've bonded so well la. i'll miss my small group, the leaders, my diciples, my disipler and JOEL AND GIDEON'S BULLYINGS(i can't believe i said that). lol.

oh! i just realised something! my physical fitness sucks! lol. since pri sch i think i like forever failing, at most bronze? until p6, woots! silver. it's like finally. then sec sch was silver at first. then drop to bronze. and finally, my last year of sec sch, i got a gold! loL! yupp, my physical fitness sucks!