Saturday, November 10, 2007

saturday! =D

it's another sat!!

sats are forever like the bestest, fun-est, enthu-est day of the week.

and today, I ACKNOWLEDGED 2 PAPAS!! lol!! i shall rephrase, I ACKNOWLEDGED 2 DADDYS!! cos papa reminds me of media stuffs. haha. that which i screwed and became the joke. lol!

daddy SEAN LOW and daddy GIDEON CHOO!!!
sean's nice enough to acknowledge me. he even gave me his atm card and his PIN to like draw money? loL! dont know that card is real or fake, dont know inside got money one not. lol!
gid's the devil!! he wont acknowlege me la!!
now all that i'm lacking is my mummys! actually, i know daddy sean's 'wife' and daddy gid's 'wife' la. but can't go up to them and call them mummy. too weird. LOL!

oh oh! zhiyu joined gid's daddy gang! and joel formed the new mummy gang! yupps, pricillia calls zhiyu daddy and joel mummy. how sick? and i became the innocent mummy?? nono!! i'm too young to be mummy! and gid's my dad!! haha.

now the media joke. muen and kenneth gave us the MOTOROLA GP328 workshop. haha! it's a walkie la. i dont even think i'll use much of it? haha.
"roger!"
dots! muen gave us tasks and we're like supposed to communicated through the comm set. i think i failed. i teamed with michlo. haha. and i was blur. they asked me for sis wanping's license plate? firstly, i dont even know what's a license plate. just say car plate number la! loL! and i forgot what does "K" represent. so i thought about it for like super long and was erm-ing away on the comm set then i suddenly send over a "KILO". lol! i think muen and kenneth were like laughing away? haha. i know junze and zhaolun were. zhenke was made to count fishes! haha. and during debrief he was like asking "why do i have to count fish? i dont know the black one counted as big fish not. later count fish again ar?" -.-

muen made us strip and assemble the comm set. he did radio check with me and i like totally forgot what's radio check. so i answered some funny answer like "roger", "send". lol! we were even made to take theory test? out of 20 marks? i think i'm gonna fail. lol!! oh ya, and why do the word 'papa' remind me of media? cos we 'papa' represents 'P' in air language or whatever you call that. lol!

i'm from YANKEE INDIA media of CHARLIE OSCAR SEIRRA BRAVO TANGO! (definately, i referred to my notebook. hee!)